Thank you for your interest in working together. I am a freelance writer, blogger, and photographer. I am also a co-founder of Eloquence, a content strategy agency.
- content management
- intercultural training
- English conversation training
- video production (with my husband, Shawn)
I’ve been published in numerous outlets, including Fodor’s Travel, International Living, Frommer’s, and Incomes Abroad. Here is my portfolio.
From Italy to Switzerland, I’ve also collaborated with dozens of partners around the world:
Here is where I have been interviewed and mentioned around the web.
LinkedIn / Résumé
You can view my résumé here.
Or, feel free to learn more about my professional background via LinkedIn.
How to Work with Me
- Are you a small business, for-purpose organization, or tourism board that would like me to create or manage content for your website or social media channels? If so, please visit Eloquence, my content strategy business.
- If you are a travel brand or tourism board that would like me to tell your story on my website, please see Digital Storytelling Partnerships with Travels with Tricia.
- To commission me to write an article for a publication, please contact me.